Wayne

Discussion in 'Advogent' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2008 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on at Wayne? Are people there being kept busy? Have there been any more layoffs? Is pubs tanking now, as previously indicated, or have they recovered some business? I'm hearing there are no new clients being brought in, but are they maintaining the ones they have? How many people are left there and what are they doing? It seems inconceivable that they can have a whole team there based on the decline in work, yet they live on... What is keeping everyone busy? Or is everything slow?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the prople here in Wayne (what is left of us) are either:
    1. Looking for another job
    2. Surfing the internet during the day
    3. Talking on the phone or e-mailing friends
    4. Trying to look busy

Honestly, there is very little to do. Most of us can get our work done in a 2 or 3 hour day. No business=no work. Poor leadership=dissatisfied employees

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously. I worked in Wayne for 4 years and had a terrific time. This was back when we were busy, the attitude and leadership was great and it was a very positive experience. We had almost 200 people in the office and it was a real family type of athmosphere. I learned a lot and moved on (with what I am seeing and hearing, obviously for the better).

Is feel sorry for those of you who are still left. There IS LIFE after BLP/Cardinal Health/Advogent!

Good luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any rumors out there about Advogent getting sold again?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No rumors, just another RIF of 35 employees.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can they RIF another 35 people? Are there 35 people left in Wayne? Or does this RIF include all offices? Seriously, how many people are left in the Wayne office?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who did they let go? Wayne people? What positions?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really....Who Cares? Nobody cares about this company or the people that remain. Furthermore, who would hire anyone that remained at this company so long.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing left to sell. Who would want it when the business that they currently have is up for grabs anyway? This place is simply going to fold their doors. Period

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the Wise one still there?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look on the bright side, you could have moved over to AHM, got burned out, abused and then thrown on the scrap heap. Their monthly lay off was this week.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you mean UnWise, the answer is yes

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When does everyone think Advogent will fold?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, I would have thought that it would have folded already. You can't cut (employees) your way to prosperity and with no new business in sight, the end should be in 2009.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything new at Wayne? How many people are left? When are the next round of layoffs?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This board is dead. Did Wayne close down yet?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is left to be said?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing left is the date that the doors will be closed and the poor excuse for a management team finally tossed out on their ass.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everytime I walk by the office of the UnWise one, she makes me want to puke with her smug expression and attitude. I still can't believe she is still here in Wayne.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much do you think they are paying her? Whatever it is its too much i bet.