What Happened To The MILF Thread?

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2014 at 10:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true Conservative. Life should be no fun at all. Deny yourself everything and make everyone around you miserable.

Go join a cult where you'll be surrounded by people just like yourself.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm conservative but want to explore sexually. My husband had tons of partners before me, I didn't, and now I can't stop thinking about sex with other people. My problem is I tend to want to have sex with people I'm infatuated with, which is probably bad for a casual thing. I'm not sure how to approach this but I'm about to bust. I love my husband but we've had lots of issues but I don't want a divorce. He's a good man and we have kids but I'm not satisfied. Believe me, I wish I was. He would never agree to anything but monogamy. My feelings have made me question my beliefs. I feel like I've been hurt more from being chaste and stifled and innocent than I would have been from any affair. I denied myself an affair with someone that I was completely engrossed in because I was terrified. I was sick for months, I've never felt that way about someone before.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you joking? This actually happens, a lot. It's not always so smooth - sometimes it blows up in people's faces.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we're up there in years (me 62, she 55) and actually got the idea from the movie.
    Thank god for movies with contemporary topics of interest to our age group!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So want if neither of us believe that fantasy of 'our creator'?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid question. Much more fun (and safe - can you spell STDs) to have sex with someone who is married and that you know. And pesky hotel bills? Get real, much cheaped and much safer than a hooker - not to mention much better sex.

Vagitarian likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree and I always have my extramarital sex with married men. They are the safest in many ways. They are always looking for it, easy to seduce, and usually pretty good at keeping the "secret". Only one time a guy got caught but thankfully his wife didn't know it was me. That was a close call though. I have a lover I see around where we live and we have our perfect rendevous at least once a month with no one suspecting at all. I have a couple of of of towners too.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a MILF and I love it!!!!! Younger guys really appreciate beautiful, fit and horny older (I am 54) women. Plus they have more stamina and endurance and love to please. I love my husband but he is a few years older and, bless his heart though, is a little lacking in the ED department. I would never hurt his feelings but I have needs so I figure it's just better to do that on the side. So far it seems to be working. Happy wife happy life!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am curious. Are you like a guy, doing it just for the sex, and happy in your marriage?
    I cheated once and felt like shit ... Conflicting feelings of not wanting to hurt my marriage but I also fell for the other guy. He was content at home and didn't want to leave.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a whore. I have nothing against swingers - at least they are not lying. But married cheaters are terrible ... As in this case, where she is clearly sneaking around and has no respect for her marriage or her affair partners'.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your second sentence makes me likely not to believe your first.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How old are you? You're confusing the desire for sexual satisfaction for some teen-age emotional component. Grown ups need to get this straight. That's what's good about swingers. They aren't out to fall in love with someone else - they already have a happy home. They simply want some sexual variety. If you don't have this down, don't do it. Use a vibrator or jerk off.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA! Your answer puts you up in the over retired over the 70 (at least) group)!!!!!!!! Thank god for those movies, right??????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you read my answer? I am NOT a guy! My husband does not give me what I need.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of women cheat because they're not happy in their marriage. I want sexual variety and emotional satisfaction. I am 36.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not necessarily. You don't think it's possible for her to feel emotions for more than one person? There are plenty of people capable of that. That's not a maturity issue.

I know several swingers who weren't "out to fall in love" ... And did.

You can make no "agreement" when it comes to your emotions.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you think that wouldn't have happened if they weren't swinging?? 50% of marriages (if not more) wind up divorced. I'm willing to bet more marriages probably are saved by swinging. To most it's just sex-adds some excitement to a marriage. After 30 years of marriage we tried it, had fun, probably will do it again. You wouldn't believe who swings-your neighbors, relatives, hell-maybe your parents. You never know. Probably more people cheat on their spouses than swing. Which is better???? Who knows-if those divorced couples tried swinging, maybe they wouldn't be divorced. Think about it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do have a point. I've done neither, but I did fall into an intense infatuation with another man. If I could have had the affair with the okay of my husband, I would have done it. For the sex, and the love. I never in a million years thought I would say this, but I have emotional and sexual feelings for two men. Now, I'm very frustrated, and even acted grossly immature at one point, because I denied myself. I will forever regret that.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the best, most sensible post on this thread. I've tried it all, cheating, being single, and swinging within a relationship. The latter is the most fulfilling for me because it allows me to be myself without lying, allows her the sexual variety that most humans occasionally desire whether they admit it or not, our day-to-day relationship is intact, we have fun in so many ways and we have our wonderful home together. So once in awhile? We let go and enjoy these earthly pleasures with absolutely zero regrets.