What Happened To The MILF Thread?

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2014 at 10:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, so what would you do if you were me and your husband won't agree to it? He had tons of sexual partners before me and he is not interested. I do not want to lie, but life is short and I'm tired of "denying myself."

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would try what my long term girlfriend tried with me. She was pleasuring me and looked up, looked me in the eye and said, "What would you think if I had another playmate down here helping me?" She did that on 2 more occasions and I finally said, "I would love that." So that kicked it all off. And if that doesn't turn him on, you have to decide. I know aht I personally would do. As someone who likes the words of Carl Sagan - here's his take on life (which I agree with):

"I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking. Be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides."

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds sensible on paper but I've brought this up to my husband and he is only open to doing this with another woman and doesn't want me to be with another man. He has ED issues and it doesn't seem fair does it? I'm wiling to try his way but he is not willing for me to have my own pleasure. It's very one sided and I'm sure it is about his insecurity but I'm not looking to fall in love with anyone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask him if you can bang another guy; or divorce him and bang the entire world if you like; or get over your obsessively horny behavior with a vibrator or therapy.

Cheating is called cheating for a reason. It's wrong and a horrible way to treat a spouse. If your word and integrity mean anything to you, then you don't cheat. Do the right thing, not what these other scumbags in here tell you to do.

Whether you believe in God or not, I know for sure that karma will get you and it's usually 10x worse than what pain you wrongly brought to another. I've also noticed that the scumbags never seem to connect the two and just feel victimized instead of recalling how many bad things they've done to others and just accepting that they deserved it.

in a nutshell, don't cheat and disrespect your spouse.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wasn't looking to fall in love either but I did. However slight, this IS a risk you will take.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely agree!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - one-sided and due to his ED issues. For us, she wanted to 'try another woman' and she loved it and was pleasured. We spent at least 3 hours in bed with a few sex toys, the tree of us (very naked) and some wonderful wine. One of her boundaries was, she didn't want me penetrating the other woman - so - another guy for her would have to have the same rules to be fair and what's the point? She enjoys the feel and smooth, soft touch of a woman from time to time. I have no interest in the touch of another man. So there's another perspective. Maybe try it with another woman and he will open up. Also, has he sought treatment for his ED? There are remedies from pills to injections to implants. Maybe if he conquered that, he might also open up a bit. For example, you could let him penetrate another woman, then if he liked it - suggest a couple?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on whether you're living your life for yourself - or someone else. If a man has ED or isn't satisfying his woman and will not seek treatment - he is clearly living life for himself. You are allowed the same privilege. Life is to be lived - not regretted.

9. Walking Eagle

Walking Eagle Active Member

What's with all the anon posting on the playground???

Vagitarian likes this.
  10. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

You should have been on the Playground when we had a chat room. :cool:

11. Vagitarian

Amazing. The sheer volume of women who are not getting their quota of sexual satisfaction. This is a borderline national disgrace. We need to start a hotline. Leo, Libs, BN and I will counsel you. ;)

12. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

i would be happy to do my civic duty. I have a list of questions to ask every Woman, to help,assess why they aren't getting laid as much as they should.

13. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

We are here to lend a helping hand (or two).

14. HardToCaptureOne

People who were anonymously exchanging information on another thread, sexually oriented are now forced to assume an avatar and post on the playground. Others are bold enough to use their own.

15. tried to PM you but can't figure out how to do it.

16. HardToCaptureOne

I don't know why. Maybe because I'm new I'm on probation? I will ask.

17. HardToCaptureOne

I am not allowed to PM until I am an established poster. The moderators said new registered accounts have certain limitations (no PM's, posts are moderated, etc) until they have a certain number of posts or days since registration. So far each of my few posts have taken several hours or days to show up.

18. Seems odd but likely true. Why would they worry about PMs if no one else can read them? Maybe need to find another thread where anon posting is allowed and children aren't up playing doctor?

19. #99 Vagitarian, Mar 18, 2016 at 12:46 AM
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016 at 1:06 AM
    Vagitarian

20. #100 Vagitarian, Mar 18, 2016 at 12:46 AM
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016 at 1:03 AM
    Vagitarian

After reading what Belle posted, I went thru some oldies. Not many make it to 100 anymore, this one ALMOST did and might be fun to revive? I thought they started RP only way before this thread came up but I guess not? Some funny stuff here.

BelleoftheBall likes this.