Zimmy update

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Pale Horse, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. If this isn't about Trayvon then why do you keep referencing him?

If you want to start a domestic violence thread then do so, but leave Zimmerman out of it because he's yet to be found guilty in a court of law of anything.

Let me big picture this for you. If Zimmerman had not been the VICTIM of a politically motivated judicial witch hunt, you wouldn't know who he is or care about his alleged domestic violence.

And you continue to expose your bias and lack of judgement by continuing to focus on his ALLEGED negatives to the complete exclusion of his DOCUMENTED positives.

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

You've got things a little backwards amigo. You're the 1st one in this exchange who mentioned Trayvon. Use your brain for a second - my first post upon returning was #611. It said nothing about Trayvon - you are the one who brought up Trayvon in post #612.

Obviously you are the one obsessed. Many people have their guns taken away that haven't been convicted of anything.

3. Sorry pal, but as usual it's you who has things backwards.

Yes, I mentioned Trayvon first, but So what? did it compel you to start mentioning him? My mentioning him had the exact result I knew it would though, it was successful in smoking you out because you immediately started referencing him.

As for obsessing, I'm not the one who came back from 3 weeks in Brazil and then immediately revived a dormant thread on Zimmerman, a man whose alleged crimes you know about only because he was the victim of an unfair politically driven prosecution. The only reason you are here bashing Zimmerman now is because of the Trayvon case. There are plenty of guys who are guilty of what Zimmerman has been accused of, but yet you keep trying to bash him.

4. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

What are you smoking? The 1st thing I did upon my return was enter my football picks - then the 1st thing I saw on Yahoo was an article on Zimmy that he just got out of jail and his guns were taken due to an alleged altercation with his new girlfriend. I simply mentioned that and made some other posts. You're the one who started the TM conversation. I answered YOUR references each time. I'm done with you and done with this conversation. I do hope Mr Zimmerman can stay out of trouble. I have my doubts but we shall see. Bye now.

5. Yep, time to head to the tall grass!

6. Well, somebody who is fond of updating this thread somehow hasn't gotten around to updating that Zimmerman's girlfriend says he never pointed a gun at her and wants to be able to see him again.

Several times somebody has been duped by media reports on Zimmerman, an innocent man who tries to be an asset to his community!

7. Since somebody thinks I'm derailing other threads with this ( erroneously I might add).

Bump!