Goodbye Brennan

anonymous

Goodbye Alexander Brennan!!!!

Your departure was overdue!!!

Finally!!

YTA!

You always looked for scape goats, always looked for the next person to throw into oncoming traffic. Appalling cowardly behavior. You’re a spineless POS who achieved nothing. The business needed a leader not a babysitter.
It’s a mystery why you lasted so long. You accomplished zero and played the political game to survive. You lied and you abused your power to cover your ineptitude. Thanks for nothing you piece of $hit.

Jobs are hard to find so enjoy your retirement.

You sound vindictive, bitter, and quite frankly, unhinged. Normal people don’t get so worked up over work - get help.

Finally!!

YTA!

You always looked for scape goats, always looked for the next person to throw into oncoming traffic. Appalling cowardly behavior. You’re a spineless POS who achieved nothing. The business needed a leader not a babysitter.
It’s a mystery why you lasted so long. You accomplished zero and played the political game to survive. You lied and you abused your power to cover your ineptitude. Thanks for nothing you piece of $hit.

Finally!!

YTA!

Well written. I agree 100% with the assessment of Alex. Sad but true.

I had the displeasure of working with Alexandre for a couple of years and echo the feeling of the original poster.
Alex has been a complete failure, ridiculing himself on podiums, with senior managers and his own team. He played the political game far too long. Like many others I am pleased that he is finally gone. It was way overdue. On and forward.

So you are all saying that Fleming made a good decision by getting rid of him? Wow.

They can’t make up their minds. All they know is they need to bitch about things. “Blah blah blah… everyone sucks, everyone is an idiot. Except ME.”

Bunch of whiney ass losers. LEAVE the company if you hate it so much. Stop with the toxicity it’s not helping. Some of us are still working hard and trying to make a positive difference.

Smartest thing I have heard in awhile. They loved it when Fleming got rid of Aaron, Alisa, Drew and now Brennan but they still think the man is an idiot. This is why he will be here long after all you have been let go. He knows what a winner looks like.

No one is saying that at all…but what I’m saying is that if Fleming was a real man he would get rid of Marcia Swaney. Then everyone would finally take him seriously.

No one is saying that at all…but what I’m saying is that if Fleming was a real man he would get rid of Marcia Swaney. Then everyone would finally take him seriously.

Marcia is what? N minus 4? Do you think a CEO gets involved in hiring and firing of people 4 layers down the org structure? Most of you goons on this site have no idea what you’re talking about. All you do is spew hate and negativity. Leave, please. And don’t let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

Well said and thank you for saying it. You are a coward for not addressing your issues with her in person. Most of us on this site are global or corporate and could care less what you think of her. Please get off this board and either call HR or speak with her directly.

Many of us on this site are N-1 or N-2 from various functions and locations. With our seniority, it’s not that easy to just leave. Most of us are actively looking for jobs and will go as soon as as possible. In the meantime, this site allows us to vent. For all the juniors making unhelpful posts, open your eyes and try and understand the bigger picture on a global level. Removing your blinkers will do you good.

Many of us on this site are N-1 or N-2 from various functions and locations. With our seniority, it’s not that easy to just leave. Most of us are actively looking for jobs and will go as soon as as possible. In the meantime, this site allows us to vent. For all the juniors making unhelpful posts, open your eyes and try and understand the bigger picture on a global level. Removing your blinkers will do you good.

N-1 / N-2 and still venting like high school kids on an anonymous board. Very mature of you.

Wow. You are N1 and Reps are N5 that means you must be making 3 or 4 times what a rep makes and you are complaining?? You provide your kids with a private education, drive a Mercedes and vacation in the southt of France and you hate the person who provides you that lifestyle?? Try public education in Cleveland Ohio with a vacation in Atlantic City and let me know then why you are complaining.