New Hires and those interested in Galderma

anonymous

This is not the forum to get honest and unbiased information on Galderma and it’s people. If you have questions, please reach out to HCP’s and Galderma’s sales representatives.

This is not the forum to get honest and unbiased information on Galderma and it’s people. If you have questions, please reach out to HCP’s and Galderma’s sales representatives.

I strongly disagree. This is the best place to get a true feeling what the company is like. HCPs don’t know all the changes we are making. HCPs don’t know the complete turnover of leadership. HCPs don’t know how bad quotas are. Those commenting on cafe pharma are mostly galderma sales reps. Ok, maybe not everyone but it does seems to be a very accurate representation of what Galderma is like now. How would new hires know who to ask? Let me guess, hand pick suck as*es picked by said manager??? Let me put it this way new hires or those looking. If you want derm on your resume we will hire you with no experience. We are far from the #1 sales force in derm and far from the #1 company in derm. Use this job for a resume builder if you need it. Make relationships and go get a biologic job. Your welcome!

I strongly disagree. This is the best place to get a true feeling what the company is like. HCPs don’t know all the changes we are making. HCPs don’t know the complete turnover of leadership. HCPs don’t know how bad quotas are. Those commenting on cafe pharma are mostly galderma sales reps. Ok, maybe not everyone but it does seems to be a very accurate representation of what Galderma is like now. How would new hires know who to ask? Let me guess, hand pick suck as*es picked by said manager??? Let me put it this way new hires or those looking. If you want derm on your resume we will hire you with no experience. We are far from the #1 sales force in derm and far from the #1 company in derm. Use this job for a resume builder if you need it. Make relationships and go get a biologic job. Your welcome!
That would be, “you’re” not “your”.

Thank you. Finally a solid piece of advice from someone who understands what is going you. Most of the posts accurately reflect what is going on, including the complete change of leadership, the high employee attrition rate, the headquarters relocation, the empty pipeline... All things HCP’a have no idea about. Galderma likes to think it is #1 but forgets that without a biologic in dermatology it is a nobody.

That would be, “you’re” not “your”.

LOl.., tells me all I need about the poster. Some third-rate disgruntled sales rep who has an axe to grind.

This board is so biased it’s not even funny. I for one really enjoy working at Galderma. Is it a tough environment with high expectations? You bet your ass.

Prospective hires should DEFINITELY take content of this board with a pinch of salt. Most of the guys commenting are so low in the organization — they THINK they know stuff but really they don’t.

LOl.., tells me all I need about the poster. Some third-rate disgruntled sales rep who has an axe to grind.

This board is so biased it’s not even funny. I for one really enjoy working at Galderma. Is it a tough environment with high expectations? You bet your ass.

Prospective hires should DEFINITELY take content of this board with a pinch of salt. Most of the guys commenting are so low in the organization — they THINK they know stuff but really they don’t.
If this board is so biased, why are you on here?

N-2. I probably know more than you do about what’s going on here. You have no idea about the pressure and mental turmoil we are under since Flemming took over. Many of us trying to survive until we get out. Working at Galderma is definitely not enjoyable.

Word of advice - stop reading the posts and don’t comment when you have no idea what’s going on.

I strongly disagree. This is a great place for both sides. I think senior leadership hates it bc it gets the truth out without some bs corporate spin or half truth. This site is mostly accurate on layoffs (well since we have them every year that is an easy prediction), it updates us field reps on all the home office turnover that we never hear about, and it tells us about things to come. It is more transparent than any town hall we have ever had. For example, it says we are about to have a copay card change. Word is around $100 not covered. That is not bias it just is what the word is. Good luck with that. Your manager will act dumb if you ask them about it. Thanks cafe pharma.

If this board is so biased, why are you on here?

N-2. I probably know more than you do about what’s going on here. You have no idea about the pressure and mental turmoil we are under since Flemming took over. Many of us trying to survive until we get out. Working at Galderma is definitely not enjoyable.

Word of advice - stop reading the posts and don’t comment when you have no idea what’s going on.

I’m here to for entertainment, to watch you clowns bitch and moan and not have the courage to leave what you think is a terrible situation. Hate it here? The door is right there. Don’t let it hit you on your way out.

N-2 *snicker*. You’re not higher in the pecking order than I am.

I’m here to for entertainment, to watch you clowns bitch and moan and not have the courage to leave what you think is a terrible situation. Hate it here? The door is right there. Don’t let it hit you on your way out.

Entertainment? Nothing better to do?
What a sad lowlife! Total loser!

I get that you are a mediocre loser with no confidence so you stay here with the rest of the bottom tier talent who can't get out no matter how many times they interview. Yeah, Galderma is so awesome :eek:

I get that you are a mediocre loser with no confidence so you stay here with the rest of the bottom tier talent who can't get out no matter how many times they interview. Yeah, Galderma is so awesome :eek:

Worry about yourself, mr. N-2, cuz you’re next on the chopping board! If you don’t quit on your own you will be canned soon enough for poor performance.