Oh MS! How sad!

anonymous

How sad is it to read the honest truth from so many people about yourself to have to have it deleted from the website! Where there’s smoke there is fire and you know what you’ve done and how many peoples lives have negatively impacted. One day you’ll look yourself in the mirror and realize what a fraud you are! And if not, we all do! You have no fans, none, just people that appease you!

You are all SOCIAL media bullies that are ruining this country. If you have something to say that is so personal say it to the person directly. You hide behind your anonymous name and then complain when your child is bullied on social media. Only in America.

Bullying is when you target the weak. She is not weak. She has a used her position and ruined many peoples careers , aspirations, and motivations. It's called Power Trip. Unfortunately for prime who reached out the correct way to HR , they were thrown under the bus and HR along with compliance did NADA. Do, this site was used to finally get the message out of how bad it has gotten.

Can anyone on here type a complete sentence? It would help your credibility. Also, there’s a chance it was looked into and they found nothing. They’ve moved on, you should too.

If you people think anyone over here knows who MS is you're crazy. Fleming is the reason why Galderma is toxic, not some Manager in the US who no one knows outside of her territory.

Things just got bad…deleting the thread. Her time is up here and the things she did will and should resurface. Keep them coming. What will get her fired is what’s going on with pharmacists and data. WB we are calling for your resignation next.
Listen to yourself, you’re delusional. You’re leading an imaginary army. Get some help.

MS has done so much to mentor and help bring out the best in individuals who ask for her help. She will make time to call you back and listen to you, even when she’s exhausted and finishing up a 730 conference call with home office. Oh Marcia, how sad that someone has so much hatred for themselves and their failures, they need to post on here. If you're ever lucky enough to work with or for Marcia, you’ll be glad you did. If you’re reading this forum there is an individual who is attacking our company and it’s people. Please post the positives of Galderma and it’s people. Let’s attract good people.

MS has done so much to mentor and help bring out the best in individuals who ask for her help. She will make time to call you back and listen to you, even when she’s exhausted and finishing up a 730 conference call with home office. Oh Marcia, how sad that someone has so much hatred for themselves and their failures, they need to post on here. If you're ever lucky enough to work with or for Marcia, you’ll be glad you did. If you’re reading this forum there is an individual who is attacking our company and it’s people. Please post the positives of Galderma and it’s people. Let’s attract good people.
Nicely said. MS always makes time for her people. Great leader!!

She is quite amazing. She spent time with me for 3 plus years having me do project after project that were completed and made impact and were highly praised by many She promised over and over the promotion is coming. She continued to change the goal posts monthly and placed blame that no clear guidelines were in effect. She exhausted me and my family with BS for years. I left and went to Novartis. Thank Goodness.

She is quite amazing. She spent time with me for 3 plus years having me do project after project that were completed and made impact and were highly praised by many She promised over and over the promotion is coming. She continued to change the goal posts monthly and placed blame that no clear guidelines were in effect. She exhausted me and my family with BS for years. I left and went to Novartis. Thank Goodness.[/QUOTENovartis’s