Wanda Bell needs to resign

Great suggestion. Myself and a team member are meeting with Ortho rep and giving specifics of MS fraud on numerous occasions with the Doctors names. The Ortho rep can't wait to meet up on Wednesday.

Lots and lots of repeat doctors at LCD events, virtual, and dinners with same Topic over and over . MS is known for having the names switched to Staff. It's all about how many events she can get on the books to look good I know of at least 3 in the region I will be reporting. WB has been told numerous x and nothing.

Great suggestion. Myself and a team member are meeting with Ortho rep and giving specifics of MS fraud on numerous occasions with the Doctors names. The Ortho rep can't wait to meet up on Wednesday.
You behave like school yard bullies and you tarnish the reputations of decent hard working people. You don’t have the balls to act like adults and do the right thing. Instead you post on this forum nonsensical hearsay and attempt to spread malicious rumors. You talk about going to the competition and having a powwow about people you obviously have a bone to pick with. If you have an issue you know the proper channels in which you can report it. If you’re a current employee, shame on you and maybe you need to do some soul searching. If you’re a former employee, get some help or buy a book on the art of letting go.