Cardiology

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Apr 4, 2023 at 1:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's hit the ground running sales-stop by the grocery store expense some snacks and get in front of the key opinion leaders... try these beauties.... velvet caramel, peanut clusters tokens, soda charms and pizza stuffers

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you in the west?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m a long time Novartis employee. I’m in good standing, I try to keep my head down but also contribute to area calls, take on extra projects, etc. I’ve always had mostly decent numbers, 3-4 award year, 1bad year, 3-4 years average. Basically I stay off lists and out if the fray. I get that everyone is going through change but I cannot understand why reps with less than one year at this company and no cardiology/hospital experience are being treated with so much more respect than the reps who launched entresto and leqvio. I know the key board warriors are going to come for me but does anyone have insight? We’re a month in and it’s still a mess, ic plan/goals, no data.
    I don’t think I have any other choice but to leave.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"I cannot understand why reps with less than one year at this company and no cardiology/hospital experience are being treated with so much more respect than the reps who launched entresto and leqvio"

Maybe it is because C.V. is run by three ignorant dunderheads.
    Maybe it is because Leqvio has been a miserable, systemic, colossal fuckup from day-one and they are blaming the reps for it.
    Maybe it is because senior management thought that giving away a ton of free Leqvio would solve their problems.
    Maybe it is because they already know the ship is taking on way too much water and it doesn't matter anymore.
    Maybe you already know the answer to your problems - get the fuck out before the whole thing bottoms out when Entresto goes generic.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty much summed it up. The best time to get a job is when you have a job. We all need to be looking as our number will be called soon than later.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is easy to see why PCP reps are favored. They are cheaper, younger and lack the understanding of how bad leadership is.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup! Good call.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep them ignorant and in the dark on everything. Corporate strategy from the playbook. But remember that you get what you pay for.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No access, no access, nap in car

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No access Monday-sleep in car corn muffins, water and ham salad for lunch

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope the office you're sleeping in back of has clean bathrooms.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This job is such a joke-all i do is drop off food and get signatures that people ate

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

got my gum , snacks, root beer and pony sauce ready to fake call Monday

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Woke up this morning, got yourself a gum!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is this Philly boy cheesesteak? Love you my prince-soon we will rule the planet like we always planned...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t you think it’s suspicious if you don’t have any samples calls in a day?????

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is heard in a PCP meeting. this is why no salary increase should be given to these buffoons

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What
    Ever

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. Leqvio leads should be leaving a dozen samples a day.
    Idiot.
    Stop giving the rest of us a bad name.