Dynasplint, Dynasplint, Dynasplint

Discussion in 'Dynasplint' started by Concerned Citizen, Sep 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You pegged that one! If this is the personality that they are trying to attract and have that attitude after one year then perhaps they need to find a population that is delusional at best.

30 hour a week and 60k... I didn't know that DSI even pays ;-). When did this person get paid? How come George paid them before the rest of us? What happened?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dynasplint shouldn't be around for much longer. Google Dynasplint lawsuit and you get an endless list of the details of the federal lawsuit for Medicare Fraud. Look deeper and you will see endless complaints from patients, doctors, therapists, current and past employees. Check this board and you can see they don't even pay their current employees. Enough is enough close the doors already!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any contacts for the open position in St. Louis, MO?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't do it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly this has to be a corporate person trying to advertise an open position. Anyone in their right mind would pursue an opportunity with this company. Pending lawsuit, no pay checks, inferior product, horrible pay...need I go on?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear the sarcasm that you "would" want to work for Dynasplint. I'm currently employed and need to find a way out ASAP. It's been less than an opportunity and hopefully my résumé can rebound from having Dynasplint on it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got a job with another DME ortho manufacturer. I was also afraid to put DSI on my resume. My new company likes that I am able to have "that conversation" with doc's. They also like that I know reimbersement and goal quota. My boss said that his company has had great success with old DSI SC's.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ortho company and where r they hiring? I need in!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What company! I need in!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will ask my boss if I could put the company on this website. I don't think that they would have a problem with it considering how successful they have been with old DSI reps. let me check.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us know something, even if its bad news.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It isn't bad news- ever. But I didn't have the courage to ask my boss as I already have a lot of negative emotion about how I was treated at DSI. Today, I'm treated respectfully and I want to get on with my career.

My point of writing this is not because this is not the only job out there that has great success with former DSI reps. DSI, built it's company by ripping off the gobernment and it's employees.

But every former employee need not leave this company a victim. Belive in yourselves and be proud of what work you have put into your career and the patients that you have helped a long the way.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Dynasplint

You raise a good point, in the issue of respect and appreciation. It's rare at Dynasplint, and the way managers are allowed to treat people is shameful. If you go to HR, you can be sure you won't be there much longer. The only option people have is to move on, as there will be no changes made. Such a waste.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

George Hepburn is clueless, clueless, clueless about what his company is like to work for.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anybody hear that DSI is for sale?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so what's everyone's take on George's email from last night?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for this company for 31/2 months. Absolutely the WORST company I have eber been associated with. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS POS COMPANY!! BEWARE!!! I mean hey, when a company bounces paychecks to it's employees, does anything else really need to be said??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A little typo clean-up.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Copy/paste please?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was a voice mail type email. If you know someone at DS, get them to forward to you. Totally opposite of what we have been told about paychecks and such!! Officially looking!