Dismiss Notice
Links from our daily front page news are now being fed to this board. If you want to comment on any of the news articles, you can now do so there.

Dynasplint, Dynasplint, Dynasplint

Discussion in 'Dynasplint' started by Concerned Citizen, Sep 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so true! This organization is so clueless!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is either for sale or run by individuals who have no business sense. My spouse is an employee here and I beg he/she looks for a new job. The incentive package is a joke does not reflect a sales role. Reps are essentially account managers with bonus's. Good Reps could double their numbers but will only see an additional $200/ month. There is absolutely no incentive to perform. The pay structure is inadequate for the level of knowledge and degree of work, similar companies pay their reps double what you will make at Dynasplint if you are a top rep. This pay structure breeds apathy. Management is extremely manipulative and will continually over promise and under deliver. The turnover is extremely high and most reps do realize within 6 months there is no money to be made here. If you like making under 50k working 50 hours a week performing at a top sales rep level then you will think Dynsplint is just fine, but if you want to be paid to do well, Dynasplint is not for you!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is an accurate statement as Dynasplint and making money never are in the same sentence. They under pay over promise and definitely under deliver in all aspect that a company can.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know details about the whistleblower lawsuit that we just got hit with? I heard we will have to pay hundreds of millions. Can dynasplint even cut a check that big? I guess it's time to dust off my résumé.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Dynasplint

I put it on this board all the time - don't get a job at Dynasplint. The whole set up is based on making money, not on fair and honest dealing. The group of employees that work with the reps to get the fittings rarely have the correct information for what insurance will cover, and the patient is invariably told their insurance will cover 100% and that is rarely the case. If the patient was given accurate information about what their insurance isn't going to cover, most would refuse the Dynasplint and the system is manipulated so that it's never communicated this way. Bad, bad management across the board here. I am sending out resumes to get the heck out. It's always been bad, and now they have gotten a new information system that they didn't want to spend money on training the employees on. Didn't seem to occur to them that lack of training will ultimately lose them more money then what they would spend on training.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do a google search....Law360, New York (August 17, 2012, 6:36 PM ET) -- A federal judge on Thursday unsealed a whistleblower suit filed by a former Dynasplint Systems Inc. sales executive accusing the manufacturer of effectively providing free orthotics to skilled nursing facilities by fraudulently billing Medicare for the devices, after the U.S. government decided to intervene in the suit.

Meredith Deane originally filed the qui tam suit in Lousiana federal court in May 2010, claiming that Dynasplint is directly billing Medicare Part B — which covers medical devices — for orthotics sold to patients in skilled nursing facilities,...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wondering how you found the court case information? Dynaplint continues to fit patient in nursing homes and bill Medicare.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Although Dynasplint may be keeping it quiet, anyone can do a web search and find the information.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who isn't happy at Dynasplint should find a new job and stop speculating about matters that they do not have all the details of..George Hepburn is an honest man and treats his employees fairly..As for Meredith Dean if she felt the need to provide fraudulent information to the corporate office that sounds like a her issue not Mr Hepburn...He employs sales consultants across the United States and has to trust and have faith that they are going to be honest and do what is in the best interest of the patients we service and abide by all Federal policies and Corporate polices....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok corporate it's too late now to defend yourself and try to cover things up...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you guys meating your modifier quota on top of your splint quota to get bonus?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dynasplint now cant afford to even pay the bonuses out on time now. The place is going under fast.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jump while you still can!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is quite upsetting to say the least when you work very hard to obtain a bonus and have plans to use forit something special for your family and the company tells you at the last minute you wont be getting it all. Its embarassing to work for a company like that.