Dynasplint, Dynasplint, Dynasplint

Discussion in 'Dynasplint' started by Concerned Citizen, Sep 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Preach it, sister!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no servance pay. pay day is friday and they are not sure if people will get their full checks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Meredith you ole whistle blower you!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All reps that worked at DSI know that they were not properly trained...
    Somehow the government and everyone else is on the same page. Is ther anything else that you are trying to prove other than that you are a completely delusional idiot?

Just go away- like the scooter store and so to be dynasplint ;-)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is an older company that didn't put innovation at the forefront. I think they were trying to change that but the bottom line is it's a privately owned company that hires from within (which is great to an extent!) so a lot of the higher ups weren't necessarily the best trained for their positions.

Bottom line though, if you pay your dues and are a legitimate good and valued employee they pretty much left you alone and rewarded you when they could. Yes, there definitely needed to be changes made. A lot of it stems from wanting to keep things in-house and American made (which is also great!) but when you don't have the best people to manage the operation, revenue will undoubtedly be lost.

Overall, yes, changes needed to be made; yes, there was mismanagement, but Dynasplint was surviving. Bottom-line, this lawsuit and Meredith Deane sunk Dynasplint and cost hundreds of people their livelihoods.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard about the news. I feel bad for all of those who got let go, but most importantly I feel sorry for those who are still there. Cutting so many jobs means a heavier work load as well as not knowing if you will still have a job day to day. I worked for DSI and was laid off over a year ago. It was the best thing they could have done for me. Life after dynasplint is so much better. So look at is as a favor. They are doing you all a FAVOR!

Best Wishes!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm PC and I was let go!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear that! I guess it really does just depend on the territory and if there are others in the area who can step in. Were you in an area heavily concentrated with other PC reps?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well. ya'll ask yourself this : All the money that comes in the door there - where do you think it all goes? Dynasplint NEVER pays bills on time, are on COD with many companies and has lousy credit. Something stinks there.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. At least those that were laid off can collect unemployment...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like they got rid of those who made top dollar or those who made more than those of which they kept. What do you all think?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rep's don't bill. They send their patient's insurance information to corporate. In turn, the patient's insurance gets approved or denied by corporate. If the patient is denied then the rep won't fit, because they won't get paid their $9 for fitting them,

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IM HAPPY THEY LAID ME OFF. I HOPE THEY DON'T CALL ME BACK FOR REHIRE. I WON'T BE ANSWERING THAT CALL. I'LL GLADLY COLLECT UNEMPLOYMENT.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right, reps don't bill. Dynasplint SSR's input the information as to who is billed. But it is the rep's responsibility to know what type of stay the patient is on and inform the SSR's of this so they know whether they should be billing Medicare or the facility. If Meredith Deane knew Medicare was being billed fraudulently why wasn't she requesting PO's from the facilities...which is the rep's responsibility.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, but I think Meredith Deane was fired for her inability to do so. And yes, I do know how to bill Medicare appropriately, which is why I think it's absolutely laughable that she would sue but she was trained with exactly the same information as I. She's just an angry, petty little person who was angry she got fired. Four years at Dynasplint and she couldn't figure out the logistics of Medicare billing...who's the one who can't put two and two together?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was a mix. Some top-earning reps were kept on, some were let go. I think it was all territory and history dependent.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He did that so that he could "invest in the company" ie, pay employees to try and scrape some
    More money in. He only did it because it would have been frozen it he hasn't. Selfish motives.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

George is not a victim in this. He knew what he was doing was wrong. One of the documents provided by Meredith Deane to the Federal lawyers was an email from Matt, stating that the DME Qualification Form would not stand up under audit. Whatever George's motives were are not relevant to the lawsuit. He knew he was wrong, he was given warning from his own key people to change how it was done, and he didn't.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you cant blame the whistle blower in this, whatever her motives. Like someone said above, fraud is fraud. They've been in this business a LONG time and know the changes, differences in medicare billing etc. Don't be so naive to think they didn't know they were billing unknowingly, and don't blame the rep who is under immense pressure to bill as many patients as possible to keep management happy. If you're in this industry and seek collection from medicare and other providers, you know the ins and outs of it, period. DS continued to gladly collect millions fraudulently from medicare and now the piper has come to collect. It's the simple truth. They got caught with their hand in the cookie jar and now it's time to pay the price.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh well................Im sure the doors will lock soon. The 10 people they kept cannot do all that work.