IHS bloodbath

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Apr 22, 2022 at 1:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll take Todd over Seth any day. Hell, I’ll take Todd over any of the leadership. At least he seems to care.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Todd cares. I just think certain regions will get more opportunities than others.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very Thankful to be leaving this place soon! Double dipping for a little longer.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re playing the game correctly.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy Institutional team. Except Brian, Kim, Jason and Brandon. The 4 of you suck

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rate the culture of the IHS team and why:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our IC plan is awful. I know they are working on it but it’s the worst it’s ever been.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1, maybe a 2. Leadership is pretty poor. Not just IHS, but top at PI as well. They don’t understand how to partner with customers. Negotiations are pretty one sided. Honestly though, it’s an easy job. Most of us are truly over paid for what we really do. It’s pretty f’ing easy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. I don’t do much. There is no reason to do anything more than check boxes. They already made cuts. How many more can they let go? Takeda can’t fire someone for poor performance when they don’t have reliable numbers to show what good sales performance looks like vs. poor performance.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh to be young and naive as you my friend! Takeda can do anything they want until a court says otherwise. In right to work states they can fire you for no reason if they like, but they always have a reason. Welcome to the real world.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have some leaders I would like to nominate for termination. The same leaders who insulate and protect one another despite knowing ethical, Takeda policies and possible legal rules have been broken.
    But instead we have to all pretend like we don’t know. It’s the Takeda way. Disagreeing with your boss gets you put on a pip, sleeping with him gets you multiple promotions.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy New Year. But not you Brian S and Kim O. Nobody likes you two.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somethings brewing. Soon.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel it too.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s happening.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horrible leadership. Want to take credit when things go well, and throw blame around when they screw things up. Fun times!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will be hearing about how smart leadership is and how bad the IHS team is doing in Chicago. Constant lies about supply from leadership and quotas that can’t be explained. Bad decision after bad decision.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who would take a severance if offered one right now? I’ll volunteer.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here we go. I just can’t wait to see the Round Lake facility and all the flexbumin that isn’t being made there. Something is fishy about this meeting.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This division is falling apart. We now somehow work for the alpha team. Not to mention there are so many bad KAMS on this team I am embarrassed to say I have the same title as them.