KAMs

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2021 at 11:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t the TX KAM have a stroke?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clot shot claims another victim.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok Colletti, thanks for trying to justify this useless position. There are 2-3 kams that are semi intelligent and several that should be working at enterprise car rental counters. Oh wait…..1 of them did and got fired from there before you decided to hire him so he could never leave his house and claim he is actually working on projects. Thankfully several DBLs are on to the fact that this position is a HUGE waste of company resources and indirectly a drain on our stock price.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

still haven’t seen or heard from my so called kam since last year. WOW, what a waste of company money.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why, unless they are looking for the nearest Starbucks with biodegradable drink holders?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you have such a hard-on for the KAM team? Geez, get a life.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can you defend them? Show me the ROI of a KAM. Or is that ROI pink elephants?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are lucky, they haven't placed a KAM in Texas in over 2 years.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone seen or heard from a cam recently? Do we still have them???

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have never had cams (sic). No wonder you wouldn't know one if you saw one, dork.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure they won’t ‘magically materialize’ if you change the letter from a ‘c’ to a ‘k.’ C is probably a better option for ‘CANNOT.’ As in they cannot be found, cannot get anything accomplished, cannot help in any way, cannot justify their positions and I CANNOT understand why we continue to have these useless positions.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't complain you haven't seen your KAM! When they do pop up it's only to glom on to one of your successes, get customer contacts (they have NONE) or waste your time to check one of their activity boxes.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably the most accurate post I have seen on this forum.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. The company is so keen on sending out Covid surveys, why doesn’t Colletti send out a cam survey to see if these idiots actually are doing anything remotely close to helpful.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Handle more serpents.” - Pete Norman

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cry more tears—-jacoby

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The kam experiment is even more of a failure than the Apollo project. What a joke they are.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously though, all things aside. Do they really do anything? I cannot tell you one time they have increased sales in my geography. They have no power and have no effect on anything positive for the company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they are renaming the Key Account Managers - KAMs. They believe a longer name may make them more respected. They are now going to call them Business Ownership Insight Leaders Centered Around Brands - BOILSCABS.