KAMs

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2021 at 11:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Golly Jeepers, this is a treatise on AH's entire career at Alkermes!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The scary thing is, he’s not even the Most useless one.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AH is the biggest DB I have ever met in all my years in this business. And I met some real ringers in big pharma. He takes it to an entirely new level.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That may be the biggest understatement of the year.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you both so angry? Did he pass on you for am open KAM spot once upon a time?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A is an absolute idiot. KAM nation is such a waste. Give them some CJ cred, but absolutely zip in the IDN space. Most of them are solid individuals in a role with little ability to demonstrate impact. While it’s “impressive” to have the title, results are so over inflated with a “can you do me a favor with a good HIRC write up.” Pete can take another role here. A needs to be shown the door. The KAMs can take vacant TBM roles on the Viv side.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All KAMs are useless. It’s a BS position. It’s a payoff for the bra8n washed fools who parrot what the scum DM says

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buyout…..

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your company buys HIRC data then you company is listed in the top 5. Just like advertising age publication. Laughable.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go Pete Norman!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard AH invented the internet.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And helped drive business. No….wait. None of the kams do that

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the only joke bigger than the kams is TN still having a job. What a clown.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do we still have kams? Haven’t seen or heard from mine in months if we do.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KAMS just talk talk talk talk. They can't even do the criminal justice part of their job well. Did u see what happened in Michigan? Lazy KAM didn't even know it happened. Asleep at the wheel and now bup will be prescribed for all release patients. I hear a lot of doctors are upset and wondering why alkermes messed this one up. Thanks KAMS. You are all WORTHLESS! A drain on the company. How is this allowed to continue?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or.... maybe they care enough about this company to speak the truth?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard about this and the KAM had no idea this occured. Found out about it from the TBMS!! Unbelievable!! He'll probably get promoted. SAD.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. It's a pretty big miss. There should be some action taken.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The KAM Position is not needed any longer. They can’t do the simple tasks that they are asked to achieve. Just eliminate the entire position and save the company not only a decent amount of money but also headaches from things not being accomplished.