KAMs

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2021 at 11:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love my KAM, but have no idea who it is!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our stock is tanking because we are hemorrhaging money and we continue to keep this useless position onboard while paying them almost $300k a year each. Seriously, this is a waste of money and the stockholders need to speak up!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. Can you prove these salaries?!?! If you can, you’re right. They’re nowhere near that, even if that’s their total package!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The salaries are nowhere near that. This I can promise.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KAM SALARY:
    Average Base: $185 to 225 thousand
    Target Bunus: $65 thousand
    Target Restricted Stock Units/yr: $45 thousand

That's pretty much $300,000 a year.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW!!! That’s ABSURD!!! They need to go or at least downsize so the few that are left actually have something to do and not continue to ask TBMs to set up appointments for them.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m a kam. This isn’t true.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Texas hasn't had a KAM since 2018 so I will have to take your word on how useless this position is.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not just useless, detrimental to business. They actually hurt projects that are in the infancy stage or already going strong. Complete waste of space.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s an associate director position. Paid like a DBL. target 165 base and 65 bonus. Plus DBL level stock awards. Add in yearly increases and id guess a number of KAMS make over 185. 225 sounds excessive but so did 165 when JR first upped it to that along with FRM’s…so who knows.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hold the phone! We still have KAMs? ???????????????????

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$1 is overpaid for these useless idiots.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven’t seen mine in forever but heard they have 47 weeks vacation every year. I think that’s about accurate.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Handle more serpents.” - P. Norman

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My KAM works like a mule. Problem is they are spread so thin, covering multiple states, 3 products, criminal justice, IDN’s, working with several DBLs and dozens of TBMs…..this whole thread is cruel BS by a few who have no clue what they’re tasked to do. Every one of them is talented, but no one can do all of this. No one. There should be KAMs, every company has them. Our company has them spread so thin they can’t focus on a few important goals, and if they do everyone is blasting them for not being everywhere. We need to have 2 divisions of KAMs. Mine has helped my business tremendously. But I choose to work with them vs against them. Call some other companies and ask what their KAMs cover. You’ll see, we’re way off on what some expect one person to do.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly you have been missing your lybalvi medication as this is pure fiction. KAMs here are guaranteed a 100% bonus payout regardless of how good or bad the field does - no other company does this. You have no skin in the game and don’t care as long as you find out something big is about to happen and then swoop at the last minute to take all the credit. The pharma industry has figured out this is a waste of money and getting rid of this position.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true. Customers want one person calling on them. They don’t want 3 different contacts from a company sift through when they have a need. Nor do they want multiple people from the same company calling on them. One person that can handle all of their needs…an account manager.

A least on the addiction side, the TBM’s are account managers. The KAM’s, through no fault of their own, are KAM’s in name but are just an unnecessary second layer that has less local knowledge and rapport than the TBM (that actually functions as a KAM).

thats why they end up needing the tbm to set things up for them or jump in what the tbm is already in.

They probably are spread too thin. They need their own territory to work along with the other 100 KAM’s we have called Vivitrol TBM’s.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so full of sh*t that your eyes are brown. Your KAM won President's Cup last year and her replacement is on the way to doing the same. If you don't know your KAM in TX, that one's on you, chump. Stop whining and just get back to work.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please name the KAM that was so good that won PCE in Texas last year! Again, Texas KAM has been MIA For years!! And my eyes are hazel with a hint of green. Hope that helps!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That does help and I bet your eyes are beautiful!