MC & JS

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 9, 2019 at 12:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These two are pieces of shit.
    As MC is F'ing you, right till he's 'done', he's whispering what you want to hear. Comes across as being so honest and transparent as he's doing you in.
    Neither of them care about any of us. They take care of each other.
    Incredible!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to pharmaceutical sales snowflake ❄️.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snowflake my ass, douchebag.
    These two are as good as I've seen at f'ing people over. They should be proud of their skillset.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What in the hell are you talking about? Takeda made the deal and they included people in the deal. You are one seriously entitled shit!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now who is the snowflake?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming from the B&l reject who worshipped the turds that fucked the franchise despite the hundreds of millions of dollars that were spent. We had amateurs throughout all departments. To the above poster, go fuck yourself. I’d love to kick your ass, you fucking cunt.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These dudes are soo full of it! Of course they will tell everyone what they want to hear!!! Seriously, what’s one thing they’ve said that was true?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are telling us what we want to hear just to keep us happy enough not to leave. Example the retention bonus. It looks bad when everyone jumps ship. Takeda wants to make as much as possible until they sell us off and we are no longer their problem.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why bring up offer of employment unless there are going to be major changes to size of workforce and what we are getting. Are they fcking kidding me with this “comparable” crap? What the hell does that mean? Are they gonna offer us 15k less and say.....well it's comparable..... oh and btw you're territory is now three times the size .....enjoy and welcome to Novartis

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you speak to HR all offers will be at or higher then what you are making now. Some people who are very low may get bounced up a bit

Call and ask. It was made clear to us on our call. For the last time they wanted us to sign on with them (Novartis). They are not going to bring you in to then severence you out right away. How can you not understand that? What was not clear for you? It’s actually a good situation. In pharma nothing lasts forever so can there be change in a year, sure but that can be any company

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many buy outs have you been a part of? I've been through 3. 2 of them I was kept and one I was not. You have no idea what you're talking about. All three we had transitioned over to the new company and people were let go shortly after the transition. Not to mention they may be telling us this just to keep us stupid and happy and then the cuts come. Don't be so naive.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every acquisition is different so you cant compare the terms and outcomes of each one to this one. Skepticism is healthy but to this level it breeds bad joo joo. To me it was made clear that they want the sales force. It may not be forever but they want to close in 60 days, there is no way they would get rid of us right away. The Novartis teams would need to be trained, plans of integration would need to be made out and executed. Novartis doesnt want to lose sales momentum. We should be good for a year. Again, I dont see why they would take us on to severance us out right away They would just not take us in the first place. Why take on that cost and additional work to even write you an offer letter to tell you to take a hike a month later. Cuts will be made sure but not in the near future. We will just have to wait and see.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because Takeda doesn't want to pay out the severance and they made it a contingency of getting the drug. Also, it allows Novartis to hand pick the few valuable people they want to keep around.

There's no way they're retaining 300 redundant reps for months and months, it's a waste of money. They'll be analyzing the business during the next 60-90 days so cuts can be made ASAP

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

exactly!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

exactly. these are the dumb reps that didn't get out in the last 12 months while VH, E, TP were saying we're going to spin off into our own company. How many times did we want to barf. Self serving as they were getting huge retention bonuses.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is EXACTLY what they will be doing. Don't be naive! Once acquired they are required to give you the warn period abs then it's bye bye birdie. I told you I have been through multiple buyouts and yes you're right they are not ask the same but they are very similar. This situation explained above is what happens every time....EVERY TIME. So please get your head out of the clouds.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just wait and see. You will see when you’re still here in December that you were wrong. Takeda doesn’t pay severance so Novartis just says Ok we will pay 250 reps severance for you ? they want to keep share of voice for all of their products.

I forgot everyone lies to you all information is false.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on!!