One Ms really?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2021 at 12:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if you have been displaced, you need to be getting out those APEX invitations this afternoon ahead of tonight's APEX summit. This is your LAST CHANCE to win those 50 Spark Points. Please hustle, hustle, hustle!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonygirl

Anonygirl new user

3. Anonygirl

Anonygirl new user

What's the timing for TLL layoffs? Will the severance package be just as good?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a couple more hours to get the APEX invites out!! We can do it!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to believe they would lay off TLLs and AMs and not do it the same time they let go sales.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TLLs and AMs are so useless. They can't do anything but act busy on BS projects.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Everybody, I only got two HCPs registered for APEX and only one attended tonight. How did everyone else do? I don't think I have a shot at winning the 50 spark points so I am kinda of bummed out. Do you think we will have another contest opportunity? So much going on!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was funny one time. Now STFU and go away what a loser.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well...someone didn't get any attendees at last night's event! Sorry you couldn't produce! :D:D:D

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The maps and territories make zero sense—let’s talk about that and the good people that nvs is letting go. For those of us still here, this will be another disaster in less than a year. It’s sad bc the drug is great, but the leadership and decision makers messed this one up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The SPARK Nazi says:

NO POINTS FOR YOU!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t have an AM but my TLL is great. Stop making generalizations. I’m sure your TLL/AM thinks you suck.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just feel blindsided We we’re told that they were being transparent. Actually believed them. Minimal disruption. Will be interesting to see how they develop our new culture. I have had the opportunity to engage with Michael Gwinner in the past. I liked him. Super smart and engaging. The reality is nothing is guaranteed in our industry. I guess my take away from all of this is…. When they say change is coming…with minimal disruption. It’s code word for “lay off”.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo- what rock were you under? This thread started over a year ago. Leadership started dropping hints last summer. I can tell you have never been through a lay-off or you wouldn't be writing such moronic statements.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Written by a worthless TLL. I don't know if my TLL thinks I suck. Nobody on my team ever hears from them. We thought he left the company.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You owe your entire existence to your TLL. Be thankful for us.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You clowns never leave your house.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would we? We are in a Pandemic!!!