One Ms really?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2021 at 12:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:D

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can Spark point yourself up to 50 without any manager approval....again and again..

If you were displaced, maximize this benefit.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I ended up getting ZERO Spark Points in the contest!:(:(:(

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry too much. I got invites out to more than 60 targets and I didn't have one attendee!!! I was bummed out at first because I felt I let the team down. But now I am feeling better!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did hear that there may be another APEX type event coming down the pipe that will give us another chance to win Spark points. Cross your fingers!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ROTFLMAO

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TLL's are way more important than Account Managers to the success of the sales team!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You moron, it is the FRM's that make or break a Sales reps success.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is it that sales can't ever be accountable for actually selling the product. Ya love your bonuses when they are coming in and blast on LinkedIn your president cup awards but then simultaneously shit on other OneNVS colleagues when your numbers aren't good. No ownership and pure narcissism in this sales team.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree! How narcissistic is it for all these sales reps to post their silly awards on LinkedIn?
    It is like they need extra affirmation from mommy and daddy but they are 40 something years old. Strange!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree! Embarrassing actually.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When they post on LI about their awards, they're making themselves more visible to recruiters and trying to increase their status while looking for another job.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you post your win we laugh at you. Then they write what a tough struggle it was. You are a stupid pharma rep nothing more. Same people that got a trophy for 8th place as kids.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical LI post bragging of their national award:

"I AM SO HONORED TO HAVE RECEIVED THIS YEAR'S (PINNACLE, PRESIDENTS, CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE) AWARD..BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT MY INCREDIBLE TEAM... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

THIS AWARD MEANS I HAVE HELPED MORE PATIENTS ON OUR LIFE SAVING DRUG...BLAH,BLAH, BLAH

UPLOAD SCREEN SHOT OF AWARD FROM TEAMS OR ZOOM MEETING

:D:D:D:D

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA. I won plenty of times and I never posted it on LinkdIn. Because nobody gives a shit you won.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No kidding. Whatever happened to be being humble? Not to knock the ladies, but it sure seems that most of the "I won this award!!" posts are from women. Just an observation.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ladies are thirsty for attention. They are not 20 anymore so no attention for their looks.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Left a number of years ago and have since doubled my salary and perks. Anyway bored today so I thought I would peruse my old company board. After reading a few minutes worth I realize how glad I was that I left. Income is one thing, but it looks like the same ole circus. I especially enjoy reading about Sparky Points....sounds like they are still treating you guys like Kindergartners giving out Gold Star Stickers? I would encourage you all to look around at other opportunities. I spent 15 years here, and it took about 2 more to get the Novartis Lock Step mind games out of my head. There is greener grass my friends...

I know...go away...trust me, I will. And quickly...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The industry is a joke but I can play the game. I made 225K last year working 20 hours a week. Oncology is the best place to be at Novartis. I am happy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a biological basis for the greater insecurities associated the female gender as shown in several scientific studies.

Posting of their awards in LinkedIn is simply one manifestation of that personality trait.

But guys, please don't tell this to your ladies. It will not go over well. I assure you!!!