Reorg is coming!!

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2019 at 9:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is the morale?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop trying to stir up shit with such a dumbass leading question like “how is morale?”

I’ll tell you how “morale” is you whiny bitch. Most of us are extremely grateful to work for this company. I myself made 145k last year and I worked approximately 20-25 hours a week. I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve worked past 4pm. From April-June I played golf at least once a week during the week. I also used my company car to take a family vacation to Disney.

There is a whole lot of whining going on that is unwarranted. Yes, there are other device jobs that pay more, but they also require a LOT more work. Check your boxes: check in with your manager every other day, send out a rah-rah email every other week, and pump this job for every dollar you can. It ain’t hard folks!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like someone is stressing out at work. The morale doesn’t look that good after all after the reorg.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since HS disappeared the morale has been so much better! Karma

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any word on how the call went?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello Clueless..145k and not working past 4? Baxter reps make twice as much and work half as much. Evicel and Flo on backorder because your company sucks. How do you lose to Baxter? So sad..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any truth to rumor that some of the depuy synthes guys are making 400-600?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Distributor can easily make that for sure.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are the rumors true about Biosurgery/woundclosure & endomech/energy reps true - seems really dumb.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how’s everybody doing?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is reassigned. Sad for those who don't get a position in their current location.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wooooo account executives. Ethicon stepping up their pharma game!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The communication that Leslie sent out was very very misleading. She thought we were all stupid.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have an idea on when reorg is going to be done?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have $150M GP gap to fill for MD. Do the math. Hiring younger reps is definitely cheaper.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting rid of tenured reps is cheaper - in the short term at least. But who looks long term anymore?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one really. We are public company.

Let's be real, the leadership team Leslie, Nef, etc. they are here only to check the box.

No one care about the business long term.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you mind explaining what was misleading? Thought it was pretty clear on what the format is going to be.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im so confused

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many sales folks were displaced?