Reorg is coming!!

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2019 at 9:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought it was a solid sales meeting. Tell me that I'm drinking the Kool-Aid, but I do believe that the best days of Ethicon are ahead of us.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are drinking the Kool-Aid or probably too naive.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the final number ~60 folks were directly/indirectly displaced. Hope they landed somewhere quickly.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about Zohan, think he was missed at meeting?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the heck is Zohan?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baxter sent the same letter out screwing reps due to all this madness. Thanks Ethicon!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard it was higher in the ~70 range.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consumer just got gutted starting this morning. Many long time older employees were let go.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that’s not the final number. Stay tuned

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are like 10 displaced people. Stop spreading paranoia and things which are simply false.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If there are 70, do you think we will say to to the organization? Of course not. Use your brain next time.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay...give it a week and then you can remember this message when I turn out to be right.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The big question is, are we better now with these changes? Are we better resourced?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I know is Baxter taking all of my business due to the sflo debacle!!! I don’t see it coming to an end anytime soon!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new geographies are rolling out under the A/B rep scheme. Already seen a couple that seem unfair to the local rep from a relationship and proximity view point. Good luck.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that, my friend, is how you weed out the salesperson from the suck up. If you can sell something, you can sell it anywhere. If you can’t, then you cry about driving your company car to work. You know, where you actually sell something.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up. Just say the story as it is. It will be a hard quarter for everyone. You are the one who is kissing up.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The gist of your comment may be technically true from a business perspective. However, it is disingenuous to call someone who has spent almost 20 years in a geography building great relationships a suck up.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah. This company still sucks.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t agree more. People are sticking around just to take advantage of the healthcare.