Reorg is coming!!

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2019 at 9:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And even this is not true. When you are 65 and on Medicare you can get better supplemental coverage for less on your own than the JNJ offered coverage.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So there is not really benefit to stay at J&J till 55?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will get subsidized health care insurance from 55-65. I’ve heard it’s still expensive. Then from 65 on the amount JNJ makes you pay is more than you would pay to get a policy on your own.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the info. I don’t understand why so many folks that I know really hanging on to be here until 55 to take advantage of the benefits, if in the end they are going to pay more

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOT TRUE. Suggest you dig much deeper into medicare and supplements.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So where is the diversity that we keep on preaching to our people?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are sticking around because they aren’t capable of doing anything else.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is so true!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how you think it is all marketing’s fault when it is Nef, Leslie and John all making the decision, mostly Nef and Leslie! Com ed is an equal contributor for execution

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There IS NO diversity nor inclusion on Nef, John and Leslie’s team. There is no equity, may be they havent read paragraph two of the credo yet

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2000 people impacted across J&J consumer and MD&D.
    MD&D is dead. No investment, no resources dollars or people. Entire teams blown away by people who have no idea how valuable those resources and teams are...
    This isn’t leadership, it is chickens running without a head...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sucks because you have to actually learn something and work?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Sucks because even if you kill it you still make Jack Shit.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leslie is only here to check the box.
    Nef never lead a commercial organization before.

Both are making changes just to show that they are doing something to Ciro.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey random thought but can we make our buttressed reloads buttressed with an orc material? Here you go Mr. SW steal my idea and chordle on your superior’s sack.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That idea has been floating for a while, not gonna happen. We will be licensing peri-strips instead.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More than floating. Bariatric docs have been cutting surgicel nuknit for years and gluing (with peristrip glue) to reload. Only really saw it on LSGs.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our R&D could not make it happen. We tried. Should let Baxter do it instead. They have smarter people there.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love Baxter!!!! What do you love? I love poetry, and a glass of scotch, and, of course my friend Baxter here!