Thanks for the heads up, dummies! CNN story hit!!!

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 12, 2017 at 12:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Home office wannabe? I get it, the atypicals did it so it OK we do it too? What a moron. And CNN doesn't need to look at atypicals. FYI, young one, those companys paid billions in fines. In other words, they got caught and you will too.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CNN is the same network that said Hillary Clinton would be our next president, right? OH WAIT! The article has no credibility and it is obvious they have never stepped in a nursing home let alone have a loved one in a home.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter, better keep growing your Nuedexta, or else...bye-bye. Shady.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You shouldn't be working for a company if you don't believe in their product. Seems like this comment was written from CNN. So obvious. I had so many homes today tell me how thankful they are that their residents are doing so great. If a drug truly was not working for the last seven years, it would've been yanked along time ago. Drugs that don't work don't stay on the market. Let's give some nurses some credit. If I was a nurse and read that article I'd take offense. They're not idiots. When they see something work they will continue to believe it and use it. Not because a sales representative told them to. The sales rep brought awareness to a condition and the nurse and Dr. decide if they want to treat it. Simple.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the head nurses today put it eloquently....Scholarly articles are boring but trustworthy. Boring doesn't sell. She gave it as much credibility as a Cosmopolitan article or Wikipedia information. And why do the reporters keep coming on this site? Don't they have crappy reporting stuff that crappy reporters need to do? Each day that I go out there I am finding that people are laughing at this article.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the fact that deaths are linked to Nuedexta is totally FALSE.
    Pushing staff and MDs to Rx outside of PBA is TRUE in the LTC arena. The reason this happened is two fold, staff would only here a portion of speaker programs as they were in and out of the room during lunch programs, mds could openly discuss an off-label question AND you had the likes of KT and CB really pushing the envelope. What ever happened to Tom Haak, he was an LTC rep getting 200+ scripts a week. I feel bad for a couple people taking the hit for LTC, they all did take advantage of the nursing home patients and Medicare/Medicaid. High goals = pressure to make numbers or be terminated. When I interviewed with MM he told me you have 6 months to get going or you were on a plan.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shady! Don't fool yourself.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im hearing a lot of complaining and excuses for why you weren’t able to do your job.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. That is why this first rate pharma co had/has 90% + turnover. Because we deliver value to patients. Not because reps were pressured. Just keep growing and nobody will bother you, but 2 neg quarters in a row...watchout.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its the same as if you were hired to be a reporter and write articles and didnt produce articles. You would be pressured too and fired for not doing your job. If I was hired as a physcian at a medical practice and then saw three patients all week, I would be fired. Its not different in the pharma world or any other business. Or how abut a pharmacist that couldnt keep up with the demands to fill prescriptions, they also have pressure or they're out. We could go on. We are hired to spread the word about PBA.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These CNN reporters are getting paid to sit on this forum and make comments as if they're in middle school.... trying to keep the conversation going. So stupid.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you describe it as uncontrollable laughing?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go look in the mirror. Your lips are orange from the Kool-Aid

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you describe it as uncontrollable laughing?

Above is the best thread...ever! Gotta love Avanir...total losers!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true !!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haak is at Neurocrine now and running the same racket with Isidro and his facilities. Paying him to talk at his facilities and flagging patients for meds. A nurse working at one of the facilities said she was at a luncheon in the facility and it was the same thing he did for Neudexta. I only hope we don't see patients on meds without an order from a doctor, np or pa. The last time, there were a number of patients on Neudexta in the facility and no one seemed to know who ordered it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember him. total douche! Amazing that he got hired by them they must not have known his history

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another CNN article June 4, 2018
    And Avanir again did not warn us !!!!!