They’re verifying our Veeva calls

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Mar 23, 2023 at 8:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so correct. Having come from true buy and bill, I’m so annoyed how little my superiors actually understand the market. I’m out of this place as soon as I determine if I can get a severance package. Do not believe them when they tell you it’s like this everywhere. Few specialty jobs or buy and bill jobs bother with metrics. They focus on sales. I can’t wait to get back to a company that allows me to do that and appreciates those sales.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now is the time for all to speak up. We are going through account based selling so clearly they feel total office staff interactions are important. Time to be able to record account calls and align staff to these accounts to show our progress

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This job is now make believe.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reimagining reality into imagination

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of they are MF'er! This is Duane!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news made up by your manager to justify micromanaging you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was shared to several teams by managers in eye care who report to NM. They were told it's a company initiative which I'm sure is BS, but nonetheless its the message they were told and it's what they're telling us reps

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well there you go - NM another under qualified leader resorting to scare tactics and micromanagement

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And ABL's tart it out saying they're trying to protect you from scrutiny, protect you from some activity audit...fuck you asshole I don't need you for that - just process my expense report and shut the fuck up!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#unbossed

#dropeverythingandSELL

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean you need to show that you actually work? How preposterous! ‍♂️