Zero Access

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2020 at 11:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horrible access in Iowa. Getting worse by the day.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto here in Minnesota. It’s closed out here!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit crying! I haven’t worked more than 2 hours a day since March. This is the life.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares about the Midwest. Small potatoes. Who ever you are try something new and at least entertaining.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're from a coastal city specifically NYC or LA..give me "small potatoes" anyday then living in the slim those communities have become..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a short man aren't you?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a wise man

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wise man go purchase lifts, pip squeak.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was fortunate enough with the last realignment to walk away with a severance check and early retire. It feels good to have my dignity back

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clinics in my area are restricting Reps (taking food but skirting doctor access). However their business is faltering as well. IOW Clinics are laying off their staff exponentially because of revenue and business loss. Wellcome to our new world.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

early retire = lazy bumb

hope your spouse has a hobby to keep them away from you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its DH 's like you that still have to work! lmao

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha, the only hard work anyone sees in Pharma, is putting up with assholes like you

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s closed in WI, MN, Dakotas. If you’ve got samples they might meet you outside and get a signature that’s it. Trying to justify this stupid ridiculous job each and every day!!! Waiting on a package.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what is your plan B? I agree with the stupid ridiculous job point but you need to ride this horse until it falls dead underneath you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent advice! Where do you think you’re going to have it better than this?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly NO PLACE..Of course we'll all take the weighty pay and bennies for doing lots of faux busy work to justify the $$$. Only we also know that this "scenario" will be over very very soon and it's industry wide..So then what? Jumping to another company (like we've all done in the past with lay-offs) somehow doesn't seem like a viable plan B.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please give us packages. There in no access here in the upper Midwest. Yes, MN, WI, and both Dakotas.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nicely stated “Faux” job. It feels dirty and fraudulent taking the money and making up lies.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! It's closed here in California too. We need packages