Dermira...

Discussion in 'Dermira' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2018 at 11:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did you apply? If you applied very recently, then maybe it was too late. If you really wanted the job, then you should’ve applied earlier.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why isn't there a syracuse, ny position?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Albany territory will be covering

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad. Thanks.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was also rejected - I have Derm experience, multiple launches, buy and bill/contracting and sales awards.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you have dermatology experience, doesn’t mean you’re a good fit for Dermira. Maybe you suck, and work for the lower tiered dermatology companies.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got called back for final interview session and I only have GI experience. Great opportunity

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got and accepted offer yesterday, in the south.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one has gotten an offer yet idiot. Stop trying to start BS.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't imagine why they would hire anyone without established relationships in Derm. That would delay your launch by six months of trying to figure out the accounts.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i haven't even got no call yet. Are they still hiring?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if they have done the face to face in CA? Have they filled the CA territories yet?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rec’d rejection email today also.....top level sales performance, multiple awards, guess it is true that pharma managers now want pep that r dumber than they are! Pharma very different now than many yrs ago. Pharma mgrs ysed to hire pep smarter than them now require lobotomy to be hired!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re old and ugly. Derm and most of pharma is for hot attractive people. Sorry. That’s the truth.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The world needs lifelong career PC reps too. Good luck!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

District managers are mostly ex-Allergan. They are hiring their buddies, mostly displaced Allergan reps. So you may be an award winner or have 10 years of Derm experience but it won’t matter one bit. This job is also not guaranteed. They are hiring WAY too many reps for ONE drug thats not guaranteed to be a blockbuster. Good luck!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they are hiring Allergan
    and also hiring device reps not Pharma.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also interviewed no rejection letter yet. I just haven’t heard anything back? Anyone else here know anything?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot to add “rich”, old, ugly, and rich! (Good luck Sweetie!)

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a face to face interview. Does anyone know if they email or call about going to the regional interview?