Tim, Heather is it true?

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2021 at 1:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly...

Signed

A Scientifically Hired, Highly Tenured Customer Facing Team Mate Now Trained Lipid Expert.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok

Move on.

You can't !

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were circling the drain everyday. We hired a failure team last year. The Highly Tenured Customer Facing Team completely shit the bed with the launch. All the upticks and tractions posts by fatfuck CB didn't move the needle. Tim's performance on the earnings call is like watching Brando and De DiCaprio, DeNiro work a room. The place needs to be boarded up and instead of a For Sale sign it should be Free to First Taker on the Ann Arbor property.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are actually right about this one. When I look at weekly prescriptions it seems like Esperion is averaging 100 prescription growth each week. I look back at the week before christmas and compare to now. If I apply, the believed net sales per prescrition and extend that out for the year i see less then 50 million in sales. combine that with a new phase 1 oral product and 300 million in spend, the drain is in fact being circled. even with a one time deal outside US.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2nd quarter 2020- 600,000 in sales
    3rd quarter -3.2 million in sales
    4th quarter estimate- 8 million in sales

Not even close to 50 million in sales .
    I would classify this as a complete launch failure. The burn rate of cash going out the door is staggering. On average 80 million a quarter . How much longer?????

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And how many of the prescriptions are driven by Free Trial Cards, and large discounts.

NRX vs TRX ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Jeff making a big deal over a 2 million dollar month. Jeff we are adults. I know you don’t believe that but we are.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An adult would address a grievance, live, and not on an anonymous website.

That’s why you are not taken seriously, muppet.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you do that. Speak right up and air grievance about Esperion. I wonder how long you would last in Tim's monarchy then. What would be the over and under if you make it a week before Tim fired you. Were working in a very hostile workplace currently. The sales numbers posted here are accurate if you care to read your own companies quarterly reports. This is a gulag!! God help us.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is your manager saying about the 4th quarter report coming up. Is anyone getting major growth other than the collapsed territories making them bigger and this more volume? Was this done on purpose to make it look like things are better than what they are ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. The purpose is to say to Tim we can cover the same amount of lipid doctors with fewer people. I think it’s called bait and switch. Or a shell game. I forget.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone answer this.

Without the foul cursing person pontificating ?

Thank you

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly.

Management wants the big pay checks...until it catches up.

Go Management go...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A large % of scripts went through the bypass with the prescription card making Esperion the #1 Payor in managed care. Quite a business model. Money going out...nothing coming back. The Esperion Scientific Process Way.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They might be losing money on each Rx but making it up in volume. Duh

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol....Lol

They might be losing money on each Rx but making it up on volume ?

Hmmm...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol....Lol

They might be losing money on each Rx but making it up on volume ?

Hmmm...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes huge volume. Quarterly earnings last year verify the pathetic volume. DUH!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All Hands Communications Director: please stop letting Tim and Heather talk. Started out shaky, solemn, negative.This is supposed to be a RAW RAW call. T & H just made everybody's butts pinch up with anxiety.