Too many losers hanging on

anonymous

It so hard to watch mid career folks with little to no equity continue to hang on.

Can't you see the writing on the wall? Can't you read between the lines? Can't you see that Galderma is a shitty and failing company with the most horrible management in the industry? Can't you see that all the competent people have been pushed out? Can’t you see there are no products in the pipeline?

You can't, because you are just a lowly brainwashed employee that answers to a newly hired useless manager, and has zero real world talent. Recruiters and other companies know this. Galderma’s reputation has reached a new low at this point. I feel for you in the future and wish you the best. But just know that Galderma does not give a hoot about you.

Let’s talk about Galderma and the joke it is now. No real results achieved in the past two years. It’s all a smoke and mirror show. It’s embarrassing what was such a great company continually spiraling out of control. Saddens me actually that’s why I am leaving. I don’t want to go but hanging on is demoralizing.

You must be Rx as Consumer and Ax are doing very well and future is very bright over here. Rx is dying and everyone should leave as staying will hurt your career. Hopefully you knew that already.

It’s extremly competitive in the market during the pandemic especially for senior leaders. Lots of top talent looking for jobs. The top ones who were cut landed jobs relatively quickly. The others remain unemployed. Pharma is much more competitive nowadays. Some will be forced to transition out. Mediocre talent hanging on at Galderma because they cannot find anything else.

Office based management seems to be interviewing full-time to get the heck out of Galderma and I can't blame them. Who knows- we all may terminated in a few months anyway. Very depressing here.

Aesthetics is the money maker and has been for a while. They want to spin off from failing RX and negativity it's brought to Galderma. Topical Market is short lived and if you can't figure that out on your own , pretty sad. Clue: increase in copay card. Clue: Forte still doing great and your not getting paid. Clue: Galderma owns, makes and will supply Generic Forte. Clue: we didn't buy the new products, we have no $$.

Aesthetics is the money maker and has been for a while. They want to spin off from failing RX and negativity it's brought to Galderma. Topical Market is short lived and if you can't figure that out on your own , pretty sad. Clue: increase in copay card. Clue: Forte still doing great and your not getting paid. Clue: Galderma owns, makes and will supply Generic Forte. Clue: we didn't buy the new products, we have no $$.
Right.
We sell in a constantly evolving market that our management team and our leadership team know very little about. Without Ax innovation, growth won’t last. Also, the sales force is the back bone of our aesthetic business, not the useless bunch of spineless managers at headquarters. Rx is dead. Impossible to survive with topical derm.