Glad Tess is gone

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2022 at 7:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eliza was definitely toxic. Worse - Tess was a narcissist. The only people that liked either were the little people trying to suck up but held their nose when they did so

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tess and Allissa Roldan two of the worst under BB

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rare disease leadership in general is pathetic and uninspiring.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tess reads this - she is pissed

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or just happier to be away from all the BS!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left a few years ago but found her to be superficial and disingenuous.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is she now after getting bounced? Sounds like she was not able to take her talents to another Pharma company?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's awaiting some trial dates for things she did at Exact. Same things she did at Pfizer but got caught at it this time. You can't get another corporate job if you are involved in litigation because of your actions when working at another company. Hence she's out of the job market until cases are settled againt her illegal actions at Exact towards employees.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better fact check. TC has never been employed by Exact nor has she ever applied for a role at Exact. You may want to put the right names of your targets in these post if you’re going to continue to bash. Just saying……

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TC is a liar and a scam artist

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you're not following along. That's an Eliza update.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was recently at Exact and remember TC thinking she was in at Exact. Luckily she was not offered a job and was disappointed with us. Her connections with Exact were not as good as she thought

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is she still active with CHIEF? We need her mentoring and leadership with future female leaders

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's CHIEF??

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she was granted wishes and they never cam true- bless her pointed little head

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CHIEF is a women’s networking and mentoring program. You buy your way in but I remember TC making a big announcement as if she were specially selected to the program. Every one laughed at her. But that was typical Tess trying to hype herself up.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a Pfizer program? Never heard of it?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eliza Cho???

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will be interesting to see who the new Regional Director is. Management has an opportunity to purge one of her horrible and unqualified choices

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember her and she did not like thin women.