Glad Tess is gone

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2022 at 7:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A total con artist who loved to play the race card!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RD leadership (and I use that term loosely) was lucky enough to get the "golden ticket" with the product (like the kid, and his family, in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Family). Right place, right time, right "social agenda"...The organization knows that the division was built on false pretenses.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TC built that team way too fast just so she could get her vanilla leaders in place. Word on the street is that her hand picked puppet JM will never get the job of RD

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shouldn't have been trying to sell their houses for them. That was a no-no

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She had a long list of ethical violations that forged a path to her firing. Promoting friends then trying to sell their house was only one on the list.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about Eliza hiring all her nephews and family members over at Pfizer!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tess had a history of hiring her friends. Got away with it for a long time and this was one of the many reasons she got canned. JM, who is a secondee apparently has no shot at the RD job and upper leadership sees this as a way to purge the poor influence of Tess

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the word on the new KAM Regional Director? Cannot image that Tess’s flunky JM would get the job. Word is she has been a disaster as a secondee. Tess really messed that one up!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tess theme song… the roof, the roof is on fire. Her RD shame house burned to the ground.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well - Tess’s unqualified Regional Director secondee was not selected for the role. Feel bad for her because she was put in a no win scenario. Totally unqualified and really struggled in the role. She had zero leadership experience and did not do well. With a truly objective interview process - she was smoked out and rejected. However, this was the fault of Tess. JM should never have been placed in that role and was one of the many reasons Tess was canned. Her legacy is a tragedy and like the original poster stated - glad Tess is gone!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, you hate to see her struggle, often leads to anxiety and stress related eating. Just not a healthy thing for anyone. Things have a way of working out.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice person but Tess had no business putting her in that situation

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. Tess was soooo career driven. However, her personal decisions to hire friends got in her way. I remember when she had a crush on JM when they worked together in KY. Tess turned out to be pathetic as a leader

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Tess can go sell Jayme’s house to make her feel better

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tess was very arrogant but totally incompetent and it continues to play out with her leadership team

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tess was very upset that JM did not get the job

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious, why would she even care? I’m sure she’s enjoying retirement and being away from the constant shit storm….

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's not retires. Keeps trying to get hired at other companies.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former Pfizer leader checking in. I was down sized a few years back and moved on to another great and rewarding company. Loved my time at Pfizer and was happy. I learned to always be looking external and have a great recruiter. They asked me about Tess to get an idea of what she is all about. My experience with her was minimal. She was more concerned about selling herself to upper management and never concerned herself with her peer leaders. Not sure how she ever made the level she did and this is playing out with her lack of getting employed again. She got lucky at Pfizer and that won’t happen again. She was just not that talented.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great observation. The same can be applied to Eliza. She's just not that talented!