Significant Downsizing of Field Sales & Medical

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Oct 7, 2022 at 9:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor mill

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep telling yourself it’s not happening just like this guy & remember what happened to him? It doesn’t take a surgeon to figure this out, all of the last 5 product launches across therapeutic categories are flat as a manhole cover. Revlemid going off patent and competitive threats overtaking other products but sure, keep telling yourself the bloated & non-producing field teams are safe. I have Been here a long time and I can tell you that every one of our execs will blame and cut everyone around them to save their own job. My advice, start looking for another gig now and plan to jump at the end of 1st quarter so you can possibly get a bonus. I say possibly because this place will find a way to cut you before bonus time and screw you out of every last penny.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No downsizing. No pay bumps. Watch what you say and enter. Home office thanks you for your service.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medical capabilities got trimmed - about 50 people in home office.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When? What divisions?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What therapeutic areas?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hiring freeze in CV

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Across the board. It sounds like some get to reapply for their jobs. Others have until mid December

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many in field medical, especially Oncology, will be gone by early Q1 2023. Too many to begin with.

oncology sales will be slashed too. Less than 3 calls a week. Too much fat.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Downsizing in CV we don’t need hospital reps

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With Sotyktu revenue flatter than a pancake, that's not a place to be.

I feel sorry for the commercial teams. They are getting whipped.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this whole pharm sales model is outdated and a complete joke-most call are true lies and everyone is in on it

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We won’t call it a downsizing but rather an “operational pause” in renumeration only to be resumed on the 12th of Never…

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are in FM oncology, please update your CV’s. It’s about to get ugly. My manager just told me it’s not looking good. Good news…. Many other companies hiring.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you asked to submit your TL list with # of calls for Q1? Not sure what to make of it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d be worried if I were on that HSL team…their leader will sell them all out to save his head.

18. solta

solta Guest

Go Back to burger king you slobs

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FMA Oncology has been bloated and over staffed for quite along time. Whoever let it get like that should have been fired.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got a call from my DBM encouraging me to apply for open roles, especially in Hematology. Wondering if others in Oncology are being given the same message. Would appreciate a decent answer.